Description And Comments
Another Dumbo-like ride. Here you spin around a central hub until a dinosaur pops out of the top of the hub. You'd think with the collective imagination of the Walt Disney Company, they'd come up with something a little more creative.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
An attraction for the children. Come back later if the wait exceeds 20 minutes.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for TriceraTop Spin when you visit on a day with a given Disney's Animal Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see TriceraTop Spin Wait Times.
- This attraction offers rider swap.
Other Attractions in DinoLand U.S.A.
Touring Plans with TriceraTop Spin
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom Scoping the Park
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan (without Expedition Everest)
- Animal Kingdom Late Arrival Not-A-Touring-Plan for Parents and Adults
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Animal Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan
- One-Day Happy Family Touring Plan
- See all Touring Plans...
|Wait per 100 people ahead||10 minutes|
When to go
Before noon or after 3 p.m.
|Opening Date||March 31, 2002|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.