Description And Comments
This transportation ride snakes behind the African wildlife reserve as it makes its loop connecting Harambe to Rafiki's Planet Watch and Conservation Station. En route, you see the nighttime enclosures for the animals that populate the Kilimanjaro Safaris. Similarly, returning to Harambe, you see the backstage areas of Asia. Regardless of which direction you're heading, the sights are not especially interesting.
Most guests will embark for Rafiki's Planet Watch and Conservation Station after experiencing the Kilimanjaro Safaris and the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail. Thus, the train begins to get crowded between 10 and 11 a.m. Though you may catch a glimpse of several species from the train, it can't compare to Kilimanjaro Safaris for seeing the animals.
Opens 30 minutes after the rest of the park.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in Africa
- Burudika Band
- Kilimanjaro Safaris Expedition
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
- Tam Tam Drummers of Harambe
Touring Plans with Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Animal Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan (without Expedition Everest)
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Animal Kingdom
- One-Day Happy Family Touring Plan
|Wait per 100 people ahead||9 minutes|
When to go
|Opening Date||April 22, 1998|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.