TouringPlans.com has an API for Disney data! If you're a programmer/developer, you can use our data to help you build or add to your own projects, free of charge. We only ask for link attribution!
- This is version 1 of the free API. When we update the version we'll announce it here.
- Full docs are coming soon and will be available here.
- The API is read-only. It only includes non-copyrighted and non-crowd data. If you're interested in using search functions or crowd data, we do offer a premium API as well. Contact us with what you're wanting to do for details!
- Please be cool and don't hammer the server while testing
- Please be cool and and if you expect a lot of traffic coming our way, let us know
- Please link back to TouringPlans.com or the attraction/dining/hotel if you use the data publicly
- Let us know what you make / want to make! We may be able to help.
These give you lists and point you to attractions, dinings, hotels, etc.
These are examples of attraction, dining, and hotels JSON representations:
Last updated: October 25, 2013