Here we list the 10 attractions we list as "Minor Attractions" in Blizzard Beach:
Minor Attractions at Blizzard Beach
- Chair Lift » Ski-chair lift to the top of the mountain
- Cross Country Creek » Long, slow-flowing lazy river ride
- Downhill Double Dipper » Side-by-side tube racing slides
- Melt-Away Bay Wave Pool » Wave pool
- Runoff Rapids » Corkscrew tube slides
- Ski Patrol Training Camp » Good practice for the big rides
- Snowstormers » Mat-slide flumes; moderately fast
- Teamboat Springs » Whitewater group raft ride
- Tike's Peak » A miniature version of Blizzard Beach, for small children
- Toboggan Racers » Another mat-slide flume
What we mean by "Minor Attraction"
Midway-type rides, small "dark" rides (cars on a track, zigzagging through the dark), small theater presentations, transportation rides, and elaborate walk-through attractions.
Note: though not every attraction fits neatly into these descriptions, the categories provide a comparison of attraction size and scope. Remember that the bigger and more elaborate doesn't always mean better.
Peter Pan's Flight, a minor attraction in the Magic Kingdom, continues to be one of the park's most beloved rides. Likewise, for many young children, no attraction, regardless of size, surpasses Dumbo.
Other Attraction Categories at Blizzard Beach
- Diversions at Blizzard Beach (0 attractions)
- Minor Attractions at Blizzard Beach (10 attractions)
- Major Attractions at Blizzard Beach (2 attractions)
- Headliners at Blizzard Beach (0 attractions)
- Super Headliners at Blizzard Beach (0 attractions)