Description And Comments
With background narration that hearkens back to cartoon shorts of the past, Maestro Goofy attempts to direct a short concert in Paradise Park. Of course, the orchestra is invisible, but the Paradise Bay fountains used in World of Color respond to the music in a spectacular way. The result is a short bit of comedic entertainment.
These concerts are short, and the viewing area is ample, so there is currently no need to show up early.
There is no seating, so be prepared to stand. This show takes place several times a day on Paradise Bay. There are currently three different pieces of music; one is performed at each show, so if you enjoy it, return later to see one of the other performances!
Other Attractions in Paradise Pier
- California Screamin'
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy's Sky School
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- King Triton's Carousel
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Non Swinging
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Swinging
- Operation: Playtime! - featuring the Green Army Men
- Paradise Garden Bandstand
- Phineas and Ferb Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party
- Pixar Play Parade
- Silly Symphony Swings - Single
- Silly Symphony Swings - Tandem
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color
|Shows at 11am, 11:55am, 1:20pm, 2:35pm, 3:15pm, and 4pm|
|Opening Date||June 15, 2012|
|Scope and scale||Diversion|
Let us know.