The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
Themed as a wild drive on the California freeways, Mulholland Madness is a designer wild mouse (sometimes also called "mad mouse"). If you're not familiar with the genre, it's a small, convoluted roller coaster where the track dips and turns unexpectedly, presumably reminding its inventor of a mouse tearing through a maze. To define it more in Disney terms, the ride is similar to Space Mountain, only outdoors and therefore in the light. Mulholland Madness is an off-the-shelf midway ride in which Disney has invested next to nothing in spiffing up. In other words, fun but nothing special.
- This attraction offers FASTPASS.
- This attraction used to have a Single Rider line.
A fun ride, but also a slow-loading one, and one that breaks down frequently. Ride during the first hour the park is open or use FASTPASS.
- This attraction has a minimum-height requirement of 42 inches.
Space Mountain with the lights on; may induce motion sickness; 42" minimum-height requirement; switc
Other Attractions in Paradise Pier
- California Screamin'
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad!
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy's Sky School
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- King Triton's Carousel
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Non Swinging
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Swinging
- Operation: Playtime! - featuring the Green Army Men
- Pixar Play Parade
- Silly Symphony Swings - Single
- Silly Symphony Swings - Tandem
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color
|Disney version of a wild (or mad) mouse ride|
|Loading speed||Slow to moderate|
When to go
During the first hour the park is open
|Opening Date||February 8, 2001|
|Closing Date||October 12, 2010|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.