How do I get Lines?
If you're on the iPhone, you can download the Disneyland Lines here. If you're on the Android, search for "Disneyland Lines" on the Android Marketplace. And if you're on any other phone, just navigate to http://m.touringplans.com. Note: Lines for Disneyland is a FREE app for your mobile device.
We only officially support iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and the Palm Pre. Results may vary on other phones!
I'm having trouble logging in!
- Make sure to enter your username correctly. Some smartphones and tablets (especially Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad) at times automatically insert your email address as the username. When logging on to Lines, delete that and enter your actual TouringPlans.com username.
- Make sure your phone is accepting cookies (iPhone) Go to Settings, click on Safari, click on Accept Cookies, and flip to 'From visited' or 'Always'.
- Make sure you're using the default browser (BlackBerry) BlackBerrys can have multiple browsers. Make sure you're using the "BlackBerry" browser that ships with your device.
- Make sure stylesheet support is turned on (BlackBerry) Open the BlackBerry Browser. Bring up the options screen, go to Options > Browser Configuration, then select Support Style Sheets. Finally, Save Options.
- Try logging out, and then logging back in (All) Try navigate to http://m.touringplans.com/logout on your smartphone to log out. Then log back in again.
How does Lines work?
Read our announcement blog post.
You don't support my phone!
We currently only support iPhone, Android, Palm Pre, and BlackBerry smart phones, but are working on others and listening to the most popular requests. Leave a note here if we don't support your phone yet!
I still can't get Lines to work!
Email us!. Please include your phone type and your username, and describe your issue as best as you can!