Description And Comments
Sum of All Thrills is a design-your-own-roller-coaster simulator in which you use a computer program to specify the drops, curves, and loops of a coaster track before boarding an industrial robotic arm to experience your creation. Three vehicle options are available: bobsled, roller coaster, and jet aircraft. It's possible to program actual loops into both the coaster and jet courses, and the robot arm will swing you upside down.
In addition to the vehicle, you also select the kinds of turns, loops, and hills in your track design. Choices range from mild, broad curves to extreme multiple-loop inversions. Using computer-design tools, you can further customize these components by changing the height and width of each piece as you go. This customization makes it easy to ride Sum of All Thrills many times without experiencing the same track twice. A New Jersey couple thinks that Sum of All Thrills is majorly underrated:
Sum of All Thrills has to be the most unheralded attraction anywhere in the World. With the chance to design your own attraction and waits usually under 20 minutes—inside, under cover, and with air-conditioning—it’s one of the best things to do in Future World.
Note: Sum of All Thrills has a 48-inch height requirement, which increases to 54 inches if your track design includes an upside-down segment.
Not a high-capacity attraction, but also not on most guests' radar. Ride as early in the morning as possible.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Sum of All Thrills when you visit on a day with a given Epcot Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Sum of All Thrills Wait Times.
- This attraction has a minimum-height requirement of 48 inches.
48" height requirement; 54" for inversions.
Other Attractions in Future World
- Captain EO
- Ellen's Energy Adventure
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
- Mission: SPACE Green
- Mission: SPACE Orange
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- The Circle of Life
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Touring Plans with Sum of All Thrills
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Epcot Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults - Day 1
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot One-Day Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Parents and Adults
- Epcot Disney Cruise One-Day Highlights Touring Plan
- Epcot Morning Touring Plan
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot Unofficial Guide Two-Day Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan - Sunrise
- Epcot Early Riser Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Parent's Epcot Plan:1 Afternoon and 1 Full Day (Full Day)
- See all Touring Plans...
|Wait per 100 people ahead||40 minutes|
|Assumes||All simulators operating|
When to go
Before 10:30 am or after 5 pm
|Opening Date||October 14, 2009|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.