Click the link titled "Login" in the upper right part of the screen. Or just click here.
Get My Password
For forgotten passwords, click here to have a new password sent to you via email.
I Didn't Get My New Password Email
The most common reason for this is a "junk email" filter blocking our email to you. If you're using a product that blocks so-called "spam" email, ensure this product is set to allow receipt of emails from "TouringPlans.com." Drop us a line if that doesn't fix this problem.
Change My Password
Sign in, then click on your username link in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, click "Edit Your Details" on that page, and change your password.
Get My Username
I Still Can't Log In!
The most common reasons for being unable to sign in are the use of incorrect passwords and usernames. If you've reset your password and verified your username, and still cannot sign in, the next step is to ensure that your internet browser is set to accept cookies from TouringPlans.com (What's a cookie?).
To do this in Internet Explorer, perform the following steps:
- Start Internet Explorer
- In the upper left corner of the Internet Explorer screen, you'll see a list of menu options, beginning with "File" and "Edit." Click on the menu option titled "Tools."
- A second menu should appear. Toward the bottom of this menu, click the entry titled "Internet Options..."
- A new window titled "Internet Options" should appear. Near the top of this menu will be a series of tabs titled "General," "Security," "Privacy," and so on. Click on the tab titled "Privacy."
- Toward the bottom of the "Privacy" tab, you'll see a section titled "Web Sites" with a button labeled "Edit." Click the Edit button.
- Yet another window will appear, titled "Per Site Privacy Actions." In the middle of the screen will be a text box labeled "Address of Web Site." Enter "TouringPlans.com" in this text box, and click the "Allow" button to the right of the text box.
- Click the "OK" button in the lower right corner of the "Per Site Privacy Actions" window.
- Close all open Internet Explorer windows.
- Restart Internet Explorer and try to sign in again.
For Safari, try this:
- Start Safari
- In the upper left corner of Safari, you'll see a list of menu options, beginning with "File" and "Edit." Click on the menu option titled "Edit."
- A second menu should appear. Toward the bottom of this menu, click the entry titled "Preferences."
- A new window should appear. Click the option titled "Security," which should be the second from the right.
- Make sure the option titled "Accept cookies" has selected either "Always" or "Only from sites you navigate to" and then click "Show Cookies."
- Use the search bar in the upper right corner to look from cookies from TouringPlans.com.
- If you find cookies from TouringPlans.com, click the "Remove All" button to remove those from TouringPlans.com.
- Close all open windows, close Safari, restart it and try to sign in again.
If the above steps don't work, try signing in on either the home page, or something other than the home page. And if *that* doesn't work, email us and we'll see what else we can suggest.
I see a wrestling site, dating site, or www.cnomy.com when I click on a link on TouringPlans.com!
The cause is almost always adware or spyware on your PC, not our site. To remove this software from your PC, we suggest visiting SpywareInfo.com for advice. Type "cnomy.com" in the search box in the upper right corner of the page, and you'll see notes from dozens of other folks with the same problem (not related to TouringPlans.com), and how to resolve it.