Description And Comments
The show features characters from the Disney Channel's Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, and Handy Manny, plus other Disney Channel characters. Reengineered in 2011, Disney Junior uses elaborate puppets instead of live characters on stage. A simple plot serves as the platform for singing, dancing, some great puppetry, and a great deal of audience participation. The characters, who ooze love and goodness, rally throngs of tots and preschoolers to sing and dance along with them. All the jumping, squirming, and high-stepping is facilitated by having the audience sit on the floor so that kids can spontaneously erupt into motion when the mood strikes. Even for adults without children, it's a treat to watch the tykes rev up. If you have a younger child in your party, all the better; just stand back and let the video roll.
For preschoolers, Disney Junior will be the highlight of their day, as a Thomasville, North Carolina, mom attests:
Disney Junior at DHS was fantastic! My 3-year-old loved it. The children danced, sang, and had a great time.
The show is headquartered in what was formerly the Soundstage Restaurant, to the right of the Animation Tour. Show up at least 25 minutes before showtime. Once inside, pick a spot on the floor and take a breather until the performance begins.
Audience sits on the floor.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Video Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage! (StudiosCentral.com)
Other Attractions in Animation Courtyard
Touring Plans with Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Unofficial Guide Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Shows at 9:40am, 10:30am, 11:20am, 12:10pm, 1:30pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:10pm, 5pm, and 5:50pm|
|Opening Date||March 27, 2011|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.