Description And Comments
Totally outrageous, this full-scale, 56-mount merry-go-round is made up entirely of Dr. Seuss characters.
A gentle ride, even for the smallest children. If you are too old or don't want to ride, Caro-Seuss-el is still worth an inspection. If you do want to ride, waits are usually not too long, even in the middle of the day.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Caro-Seuss-el when you visit on a day with a given Islands of Adventure Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Caro-Seuss-el Wait Times.
Ride is outside, but covered.
Other Attractions in Seuss Landing
- If I Ran the Zoo
- Oh! The Stories You'll Hear!
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- The Cat in the Hat
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!
Touring Plans with Caro-Seuss-el
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Parents with Children 40 Inches Tall and Under
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Adults (revised)
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adults with Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adult Off-Site Guests DAY 1/PART 2
|Wait per 100 people ahead||9 minutes|
When to go
Before 11 a.m.
Let us know.