Description And Comments
Held in a large, covered, open-air auditorium, this stunt show follows Sindbad and his sidekick Kabob as they search for treasure in a mysterious cave. Sindbad and Kabob meet various monsters and an evil queen, and (of course) rescue a princess in distress.
As far as Orlando's stunt shows go, Sindbad ranks near the bottom. Disney'ss Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular has more impressive stunts and more elaborate sets and props, and Indiana Jones is almost 25 years old. Sindbad also suffers from inane dialog and humor, as well as the almost complete absence of a plot to string stunts together.
- This attraction participates in Universal Express.
We'd only recommend this show if it was unbearably hot or grapefruit-size hail was falling from the sky. We'd take our chances going someplace else if it was just, you know, golf ball-size hail. Shows typically begin around noon, and it's rare for the theater to fill up, although right now many photographers are entering the venue for it's unique position near the upcoming Hogsmeade Village station for the Hogwart's Express.
Other Attractions in The Lost Continent
Touring Plans with The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Stunt Show
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Parents with Children 40 Inches Tall and Under
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Seniors
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Tweens
|Park is closed|
Let us know.