Description And Comments
An elevated train ride through and around the buildings in Seuss Landing, the Trolley Train is a shorter, distant cousin to the Magic Kingdom's Peoplemover in Tomorrowland. The slow ride around Seuss Landing is pleasant and affords great views of most of the park, including Marvel Super Hero Island.
If you're riding with a large group, note that there are two different train tracks to choose from at the boarding station (Star, which is colored purple and Beech, which is teal). Keep your group together if you all want the same experience, since the track on each side offers different visuals and ride audio.
- This attraction participates in Universal Express.
The line for this ride is much less charming than the attraction. The trains are small, fitting about 20 people, and the loading speed is glacial. Save High in the Sky for the end of the day or ride first thing in the morning.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride! when you visit on a day with a given Islands of Adventure Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride! Wait Times.
- This attraction has a minimum-height requirement of 40 inches.
Other Attractions in Seuss Landing
- If I Ran the Zoo
- Oh! The Stories You'll Hear!
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- The Cat in the Hat
Touring Plans with The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Parents with Children 40 Inches Tall and Under
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Seniors
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Tweens
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Adults (revised)
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adults with Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- See all Touring Plans...
|Wait per 100 people ahead||9 minutes|
When to go
Before 11:30 a.m.
Let us know.