Description And Comments
A mild spinning ride similar to Disney's Magic Carpets of Aladdin, TriceraTop Spin and Dumbo rides. Guests board a fish-shaped ride vehicle mounted to an arm attached to a central axis, around which the ride vehicles spin. Guests can raise and lower their fish as they spin. Other fish squirt water at the riders, who can avoid the spray by going up or down at the right time. If you listen to the song played in the background, you can (eventually) figure out when to move your fish.
- This attraction participates in Universal Express.
We don't know what it is about this theme park and water, but you'll get wetter than at a full-immersion baptism.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish when you visit on a day with a given Islands of Adventure Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Seuss Landing
Touring Plans with One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Parents with Children 40 Inches Tall and Under
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Seniors
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Tweens
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adults with Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adult Off-Site Guests DAY 1/PART 2
|Wait per 100 people ahead||9 minutes|
When to go
Before 10 a.m.
|Opening Date||May 28, 1999|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.