Description And Comments
A mild spinning ride similar to Disney's Magic Carpets of Aladdin, TriceraTop Spin and Dumbo rides. Guests board a fish-shaped ride vehicle mounted to an arm attached to a central axis, around which the ride vehicles spin. Guests can raise and lower their fish as they spin. Other fish squirt water at the riders, who can avoid the spray by going up or down at the right time. If you listen to the song played in the background, you can (eventually) figure out when to move your fish.
- This attraction participates in Universal Express.
We don't know what it is about this theme park and water, but you'll get wetter than at a full-immersion baptism.
Other Attractions in Seuss Landing
- If I Ran the Zoo
- Oh! The Stories You'll Hear!
- The Cat in the Hat
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!
Touring Plans with One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Parents with Children 40 Inches Tall and Under
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Seniors
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Tweens
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adults with Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adult Off-Site Guests DAY 1/PART 2
|Wait per 100 people ahead||9 minutes|
When to go
Before 10 a.m.
|Opening Date||May 28, 1999|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.