Description And Comments
Staged in an alcove between Flight of the Hippogriff and Dragon Challenge, the Triwizard Spirit Rally showcases a group of three men performing martial arts-type moves including jumps, kicks and simulated battle with sticks; and a group of four women performing simple rhythmic gymnastics moves with ribbons. The entire performance lasts about six minutes. After each show the students of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and the Durmstrang Institute are available for group photos. Though marginally more exciting than the Frog Choir, this is only a must-do for major Potter fans.
There's unlikely to be a crowd for any performance. See a few seconds of it if you happen to be passing by. Otherwise, don't bother.
Other Attractions in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade
- Dragon Challenge
- Flight of the Hippogriff
- Frog Choir
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- Hogwarts Express - Hogsmeade Station
Touring Plans with Triwizard Spirit Rally
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan without Early Entry
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Wizarding World One-Day/Two-Park Plan PART 2
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan with Early Entry
|Shows at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm|
|Location||The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade|
|Scope and scale||Diversion|
Let us know.