Description And Comments
Introduced as part of the "What will you Celebrate?" promotional campaign in 2009, this parade, like all other Magic Kingdom afternoon parades before it, features bands, floats, and marching Disney characters. You'll either love or hate the theme song (we're not huge fans), and it loops 5-6 times during the length of the parade. The "Celebrate" parade features many more non-character dancers than previous parades.
- This attraction offers FASTPASS / FastPass+.
Since there is usually only a single showing of this parade a day, if you want to get first-row viewing, be prepared to camp out 30-45 minutes beforehand. The show winds all the way from Main Street Town Square to Frontierland near Splash Mountain.
The Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade is coming to an end. Its final normal performance will be on Friday, December 20, 2013. Special finale performances are scheduled for January 1-4, 2014.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Cinderella's Holiday Wish
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Park is closed|
|Location||Main Street, U.S.A.|
|Opening Date||January 23, 2009|
|Closing Date||January 5, 2014|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.