The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
Introduced as part of the "What will you Celebrate?" promotional campaign in 2009, this parade, like all other Magic Kingdom afternoon parades before it, features bands, floats, and marching Disney characters. You'll either love or hate the theme song (we're not huge fans), and it loops 5-6 times during the length of the parade. The "Celebrate" parade features many more non-character dancers than previous parades.
Since there is usually only a single showing of this parade a day, if you want to get first-row viewing, be prepared to camp out 30-45 minutes beforehand. The show winds all the way from Main Street Town Square to Frontierland near Splash Mountain.
The Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade is coming to an end. Its final normal performance will be on Friday, December 20, 2013. Special finale performances are scheduled for January 1-4, 2014.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- The Dickens Yuletide Band
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular