This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
This is a special Independence Day fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom that is typically shown on July 3 and July 4. It includes "perimeter" fireworks that surround the park and are set to a rousing patriotic score.
In 2013 this show takes place each night from July 1-7.
Check out the Wikipedia article for more info and a scene-breakdown.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Cinderella's Holiday Wish
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular