Description And Comments
The last update was in 2009, when Barack Obama was added and the entire presentation revamped, including a new narration by Morgan Freeman and a new speech by George Washington. The father of our country joins Presidents Lincoln and Obama as the only chief executives with speaking parts. Although the show is updated roughly every decade, the presentation remains strongly inspirational and patriotic, highlighting milestones in American history. A very moving show for Americans, coupled with one of Disney's best and most ambitious audioanimatronic efforts.
Through its periodic refurbishments, we've had a high opinion of The Hall of Presidents. That said, we receive a lot of mail from readers who get more than entertainment from it. A woman in St. Louis writes:
We always go to The Hall of Presidents when my husband gets cranky so he can take a nice nap.
A young mother in Marion, Ohio, adds:
The Hall of Presidents is a great place to breast-feed.
Finally, from a New Jersey teen:
Mom and Dad both fell asleep during The Hall of Presidents. Only I, a 15-year-old high school freshman, actually paid attention. It's not the most exciting thing in Disney World, but I find it very difficult to fall asleep when Morgan Freeman is speaking. His voice is way too awesome.
Details and costumes are masterful. This attraction is one of the park's most popular among older visitors. Don't be put off by long lines. The theater holds more than 700 people, thus swallowing large lines at a single gulp when visitors are admitted.
- Reflective Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in Liberty Square
Touring Plans with The Hall of Presidents
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Late Arrival One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Parents with Small Children (Focus on Treats)
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
- See all Touring Plans...
|Shows every||23 minutes|
|Opening Date||October 1, 1971|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.