Here we list the 16 attractions we list as "Major Attractions" in Magic Kingdom:
Major Attractions at Magic Kingdom
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade » Celebratory Afternoon Parade
- Celebrate the Season » Holiday Dancing and Music
- Country Bear Jamboree » Audioanimatronic country-hoedown theater show
- it's a small world » World-brotherhood-themed indoor boat ride
- Jungle Cruise » Outdoor safari-themed boat-ride adventure
- Liberty Square Riverboat » Outdoor scenic boat ride
- Main Street Electrical Parade » Old-School Nighttime Parade with a bazillion lights
- Mickey's PhilharMagic » 3-D movie
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor » Interactive animated comedy routines
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess » Princess Meet-and-Greet
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess » Princess Meet-and-Greet
- Stitch's Great Escape! » Theater-in-the-round sci-fi adventure show
- The Hall of Presidents » Audioanimatronic historical theater presentation
- The Haunted Mansion » Haunted-house dark ride
- Tomorrowland Speedway » Drive-'em yourself miniature cars
- Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress » Audioanimatronic theater production
What we mean by "Major Attraction"
More modestly themed adventures, but ones that incorporate state-of-the-art technologies. Or larger-scale attractions of older design.
Note: though not every attraction fits neatly into these descriptions, the categories provide a comparison of attraction size and scope. Remember that the bigger and more elaborate doesn't always mean better.
Peter Pan's Flight, a minor attraction in the Magic Kingdom, continues to be one of the park's most beloved rides. Likewise, for many young children, no attraction, regardless of size, surpasses Dumbo.
Other Attraction Categories at Magic Kingdom
- Diversions at Magic Kingdom (6 attractions)
- Minor Attractions at Magic Kingdom (26 attractions)
- Major Attractions at Magic Kingdom (16 attractions)
- Headliners at Magic Kingdom (2 attractions)
- Super Headliners at Magic Kingdom (2 attractions)