This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
This is the holiday parade at the Magic Kingdom. Up until about a week before Christmas, this parade is shown exclusively during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party -- and shown at night. Then, about a week before Christmas, the parade is shown once or twice in the daytime during regular park hours. The Kringle Crew provides a "pre-parade" experience with singing and crowd interaction. The parade, itself, consists of tons of Disney characters decked out in holiday-garb, as well as Mr. and Mrs. Claus and plenty of holiday music.
The parade starts in Frontierland and ends in Town Square near the park entrance.
As with all parades, crowds will be thinner if you watch the second parade and situate yourself somewhere other than the Hub or Main Street.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Cinderella's Holiday Wish
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Attractions)