Description And Comments
One of the most elaborate and beautiful merry-go-rounds you'll ever have the pleasure of seeing, especially when its lights are on.
A shy and retiring 9-year-old girl from Rockaway, New Jersey, thinks our rating of the carousel for grade schoolers should be higher:
I want to complain. I went on the Prince Charming Regal Carrousel four times and I loved it! Raise those stars right now!!
Unless young children in your party insist on riding, appreciate this attraction from the sidelines. While lovely to look at, the carousel loads and unloads very slowly.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Prince Charming Regal Carrousel when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Prince Charming Regal Carrousel Wait Times.
Adults enjoy the beauty and nostalgia of this ride.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Ariel's Grotto
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Goofy and Donald
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Minnie and Daisy
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Storybook Wowzer the Clown
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station
Touring Plans with Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
- See all Touring Plans...
|Wait per 100 people ahead||5 minutes|
When to go
|Opening Date||October 1, 1971|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.