Description And Comments
Replacing Snow White's Scary Adventure, which opened with the park in 1971, Princess Fairytale Hall offers a permanent "royal court" where guests can meet Aurora, Cinderella, and other regal ladies.
The Princess Fairytale Hall attraction has two separate queues: this one for Cinderella and the other for Rapunzel. Cindy and Rapunzel are each accompanied by a "princess friend" like Aurora (a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty) or Snow White, so—like at Pete's Silly Sideshow—you get to see two characters after one wait in line.
- This attraction offers FASTPASS / FastPass+.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
To offer FASTPASS tickets for Princess Fairytale Hall, Disney took over two of the four FASTPASS machines used for Peter Pan's Flight. These are located to the left of the entrance to the Peter Pan's Flight attraction. One of of the Fairytale Hall FASTPASS machines dispenses tickets for Cinderella and the other for Rapunzel. Be sure to look at the top of the FASTPASS machine to ensure that you are getting a FASTPASS for the princess you want to see.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Ariel's Grotto
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Goofy and Donald
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Minnie and Daisy
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Storybook Wowzer the Clown
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station
Touring Plans with Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
|FASTPASS / FastPass+||5:20pm|
|Opening Date||September 18, 2013|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.