Description And Comments
Replacing Snow White's Scary Adventure, which opened with the park in 1971, Princess Fairytale Hall offers a permanent "royal court" where guests can meet Aurora, Cinderella, and other regal ladies.
The Princess Fairytale Hall attraction has two separate queues: this one for Cinderella and the other for Rapunzel. Cindy and Rapunzel are each accompanied by a "princess friend" like Aurora (a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty) or Snow White, so—like at Pete's Silly Sideshow—you get to see two characters after one wait in line.
A Princess Fairytale Hall Primer
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Anna and Elsa from Frozen will move to Fairytale Hall on April 20, 2014. At that point, Cinderella is expected to join the queue with Rapunzel.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Ariel's Grotto
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Goofy and Donald
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Minnie and Daisy
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Anna and Elsa with a Visiting Princess
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station
- Wowzer the Clown
Touring Plans with Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)