Description And Comments
Replacing Snow White's Scary Adventure, which opened with the park in 1971, Princess Fairytale Hall offers a permanent "royal court" where guests can meet Aurora, Cinderella, and other regal ladies.
The Princess Fairytale Hall attraction has two separate queues: this one is for Rapunzel and Cinderella, and the other is for Anna and Elsa during the day and others at night. Anna and Elsa are accompanied by a "visiting princess" like Aurora (a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty) or Snow White, so—like at Pete's Silly Sideshow—you get to see more than one character after one wait in line.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Goofy and Donald
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Minnie and Daisy
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station
Touring Plans with Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Opening Date||September 18, 2013|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.