This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
Exclusive to the separately ticketed Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, this stage show features Disney bad guys and gals doing what they do best. The show is followed by a meet-and-greet with the villains, many of whom are not available for such greetings at other times in the theme parks.
As with most shows, the latest one plays to the smallest crowds. If you would like a photo with a villain, move swiftly after the show. Before the show begins, look for the character attendants in the area and ask them the best place to stand to ensure you will be first in line to meet the villain of your choice. There will not be enough time to meet every villain who appears on stage. Also note that for the sake of time the villains generally do not sign autographs at this event.
If the weather is bad, villains may greet guests at Tomorrowland Terrace instead of in front of Cinderella Castle.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Cinderella's Holiday Wish
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular