Description And Comments
Stops in Frontierland on its circle tour of the park.
For a full description of the attraction, visit the Main Street Station page.
Pleasant, feet-saving link to Main Street and Fantasyland, but the Frontierland station is more congested than those stations. You cannot take your rental stroller. If you don't want to make a round-trip to pick up your stroller, take your personal belongings, your stroller name card, and your rental receipt with you on the train. You'll be issued a replacement stroller at your destination.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- Must Transfer To Standard Wheelchair
Rental strollers may not be taken on the Walt Disney World Railroad.
Other Attractions in Frontierland
Touring Plans with Walt Disney World Railroad Frontierland Station
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
|Wait per 100 people ahead||8 minutes|
|Assumes||2 or more trains operating|
When to go
|Opening Date||May 1, 1972|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.