Description And Comments
A transportation ride blending an unusual variety of sights and experiences with an energy-saving way to get around the park. The train provides a glimpse of all lands except Adventureland, with most of the interesting stuff (Native American village, animatronic animals, frontier structures) on the leg between Frontierland and Fantasyland.
Other stations on the Railroad:
Save the train until after you’ve seen the featured attractions, or use it when you need transportation. On busy days, lines form at the Frontierland Station but rarely at the Main Street Station. Wheelchair access is available at the Frontierland and Fantasyland Stations.
Main Street is usually the least congested station.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- Must Transfer To Standard Wheelchair
Only folded strollers are permitted on the train, so you can’t board with your rented Disney stroller. You can, however, obtain a replacement stroller at your destination. Just take your personal belongings, stroller name card, and rental receipt with you on the train.
Finally, note that the railroad shuts down immediately before and during parades. Check your park guide map or Times Guide for parade times. Needless to say, this is not the time to queue up for the train.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Hook & Ladder Co.
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Scenic railroad ride around the perimetert of the Magic Kingdom, and transportation to Frontierland and Fantasyland.|
|Wait per 100 people ahead||8 minutes|
|Assumes||2 or more trains operating|
When to go
|Location||Main Street, U.S.A.|
|Opening Date||October 1, 1971|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.