Description And Comments
A transportation ride blending an unusual variety of sights and experiences with an energy-saving way to get around the park. The train provides a glimpse of all lands except Adventureland, with most of the interesting stuff (Native American village, animatronic animals, frontier structures) on the leg between Frontierland and Fantasyland.
Other stations on the Railroad:
Save the train ride until after you've seen the featured attractions, or use it when you need transportation. On busy days, lines form at the Frontierland Station but rarely at the Main Street Station. Strollers aren't allowed on the train. Wheelchair access is available only at the Frontierland stations; no word yet on the Fantasyland station's accommodations.
Main Street is usually the least congested station.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- Must Transfer To Standard Wheelchair
You cannot take your rental stroller on the train, but you can obtain a replacement stroller at your destination. Just take your personal belongings, your stroller name card, and your rental receipt with you on the train.
Finally, note that the railroad shuts down immediately before and during parades. Check your park guide map or Times Guide for parade times. Needless to say, this is not the time to queue up for the train.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Town Square Theater Princess Meet and Greet
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Grandparents with Small Children
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Scenic railroad ride around the perimetert of the Magic Kingdom, and transportation to Frontierland and Fantasyland.|
|Wait per 100 people ahead||8 minutes|
|Assumes||2 or more trains operating|
When to go
|Location||Main Street, U.S.A.|
|Opening Date||October 1, 1971|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.