Lines depends on a reliable data connection to work properly. We strongly recommend using Wi-Fi when available while running Lines on your phone. Wi-Fi is free in all four Walt Disney World theme parks, the two water parks, and in the rooms and public spaces of all Disney-owned resorts (including the resorts at Disneyland).
How do I get Lines?
- iPhone and iPad: download app via iTunes.
- Android devices: search for "Disney World Lines" on Google Play (formerly Android Market).
- On any other phone (BlackBerry, Palm Pre, etc.): navigate to http://m.touringplans.com in your mobile browser.
- Computer: navigate to http://m.touringplans.com in your web browser. The Apple Safari web browser may work best.
Note that we only officially support iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry. Results may vary on other phones and devices!
I'm having trouble logging in!
- Make sure to enter your username correctly. Some smartphones and tablets (especially Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad) at times automatically insert your email address as the username. When logging on to Lines, delete that and enter your actual TouringPlans.com username.
- Make sure your phone is accepting cookies (iPhone) Go to Settings, click on Safari, click on Accept Cookies, and flip to 'From visited' or 'Always'.
- Make sure you're using the default browser (BlackBerry) BlackBerrys can have multiple browsers. Make sure you're using the "BlackBerry" browser that ships with your device.
- Make sure stylesheet support is turned on (BlackBerry) Open the BlackBerry Browser. Bring up the options screen, go to Options > Browser Configuration, then select Support Style Sheets. Finally, Save Options.
- Try logging out, and then logging back in (All) Try navigate to http://m.touringplans.com/logout on your smartphone to log out. Then log back in again.
How does Lines work?
Read our announcement blog post.
You don't support my phone!
We currently only support iPhone and Android smart phones, but are working on others and listening to the most popular requests. Send us email if we don't support your phone yet!
I still can't get Lines to work!
Email us! Please include your phone type and your username, and describe your issue as best as you can!