What Kind of Touring Plans Are Available?
We offer the widest variety of touring plans available anywhere. These include:
- One-day touring plans for every Disney theme park
- Two-day touring plans for the Magic Kingdom and Epcot
- Plans for parents with small children
- 'Tweens and teens plans
- Multi-generational families
- Special one- and two-day Magic Kingdom plans for boys ages 4-8, and girls ages 4-8
- Exclusive "sleep-in" itineraries for each park, that let you sleep in and still see the best attractions
- Morning-only and afternoon-only plans for each park
- Special plans for holidays and other peak attendance times
How Do I Customize a Plan for My Trip?
If you'd like to modify one of our plans to fit your schedule, we suggest using our theme park "cheat sheets" to help determine the best times to visit the parks' attractions. You'll find cheat sheets for all four Disney parks, and varying crowd levels. Pick the cheat sheet closest to the crowd level we're predicting for your trip. You can also create your own touring plans using our personalized touring plan service.
How Do I Print a Touring Plan?
Your web browser's "Print" button should work just fine. Before printing, set your printer's page margins to 0.25 inches (0.635 cm) on the top, right, bottom, and left sides of the page. To do this in Internet Explorer, click on the word "File" in the upper left part of the screen, then select "Page Setup" from the menu that appears. You'll find the page margin settings in the lower right corner of the "Page Setup" window.
I Need Help Creating a Personalized/Customized/Optimized Plan
We've created a set of instructional videos to assist in creating touring plans. Because our free touring plan software is used by many tens of thousands of people, we cannot provide individual advice. Technical issues can be emailed to email@example.com.
Do You Offer Touring Plans for Universal/Islands of Adventure/SeaWorld?
In addition to Walt Disney World, we now have Universal Orlando Resort plans. We do not have plans for Seaworld, Wet N Wild, Weeki Watchee, or the Holy Land Experience
Do You Offer Professionally Customized Touring Plans?
Two Unofficial Guide contributors offer fee-based trip planning services including touring plans:
- Rich Vosburgh has been creating custom touring plans to Disney World for individuals, families and groups of all ages since the 1980's. Richâ€™s thorough, easy-to-follow plans are based on a clientâ€™s specific interests and requirements. He offers a variety of affordable services: from full creation of comprehensive plans â€“ even including dining reservations â€“ to hourly consulting for clients who want to develop their own tour. Rich can advise clients about ideal hotels and other lodging options, restaurants, special activities, nearby attractions and more. Contact him at DisneyPlannerRich@gmail.com.
- Seth Kubersky lives in Orlando and co-authors the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. Seth also writes the Universal Orlando: Ultimate Guide series of books. For more information go to http://skubersky.blogspot.com/p/park-planning.html or email Seth at firstname.lastname@example.org
I Need a Plan That Isn't Listed
The fastest way to get exactly the plan you want is to create it yourself using our personalized touring plan feature.