Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
The Morning Extra Magic Hours program allows guests staying at Disney Resort Hotels to enjoy a theme park on specified mornings for up to one hour before it opens to the general public. Guests pay no additional charge to participate but must scan their MagicBands (or show other resort ID) to enter the park in the morning.
The following attractions at Animal Kingdom are open for Morning Extra Magic Hour:
- DINOSAUR » Motion-simulator dark ride
- Discovery Island Trails » Winding trails with animal exhibits
- Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain » High-speed, outdoor roller coaster through Nepalese mountain village
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail » Walk-through zoological exhibit
- It's Tough to Be a Bug! » 3-D theater show
- Kilimanjaro Safaris » Truck ride through an African wildlife reservation
- Primeval Whirl » Small coaster
- TriceraTop Spin » Hub-and-spoke midway ride
Morning Extra Magic Hour at Other Parks
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Magic Kingdom (22 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Epcot (8 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Disney's Hollywood Studios (7 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Disney's Animal Kingdom (8 attractions)
Evening Extra Magic Hours at the other Parks
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom (32 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Epcot (17 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Disney's Hollywood Studios (8 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Disney's Animal Kingdom (0 attractions)