TouringPlans.com has an API for Disney data! If you're a programmer/developer, you can use our data to help you build or add to your own projects, free of charge. We only ask for link attribution!
- This is version 1 of the free API. We have no current plans to update it further.
- The API is read-only. It only includes non-copyrighted and non-crowd/wait data.
- Please be cool and don't hammer the server while testing
- Please be cool and and if you expect a lot of traffic coming our way, let us know
- Please link back to TouringPlans.com or the attraction/dining/hotel if you use the data publicly
- If you are interested in "official" theme park wait times, we like the themeparks project that a developer has freely shared with the world. (We have no affiliation with this project.)
- If you're interested in using search functions or crowd or wait time data, we do not generally offer that. If you have a well thought-out and interesting project and think we might want to share our data in some sort way, feel free to contact us with details about you're wanting to do.
- We're nLet us know what you make / want to make! We may be able to help.
These give you lists and point you to attractions, dinings, etc.
These are examples of attraction, dining, and hotels JSON representations:
Last updated on March 9, 2017