Reminder: Disneyland Meet-Up Saturday, May 9 From 4-6 p.m.

If you’re at Disneyland on Saturday, May 9, 2009 between 4 and 6 p.m. stop by the Rancho del Zocalo to meet Len, Fred and a host of other Unofficial Guide researchers and fans. As with April’s Las Vegas meet, this will be an informal thing. Len will be happy to buy you a drink and some crispy chips con limon in exchange for your best Disneyland tips and advice. No RSVP is necessary. Look for a bunch of unusually handsome Disney geeks. (Our backup plan is tan-colored Unofficial Guide shirts.)

Len Testa

Len Testa is the co-author of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, and has contributed to the Disneyland and Las Vegas Unofficial Guides. Most of his time is spent trying to keep up with the team. Len's email address is len@touringplans.com. You can also follow him on Twitter: @lentesta.

5 thoughts on “Reminder: Disneyland Meet-Up Saturday, May 9 From 4-6 p.m.

• May 8, 2009 at 11:41 pm

If I win the lottery I fully intend to stalk Len and take him up on all his free drink offers!

• May 10, 2009 at 2:08 am

Nice meeting up with Len and crew. Thanks for the Cokes and chips… was the meet planned for DL instead of DCA so you didn’t have to pony up for Margaritas? 😉

Great talking about likes and dislikes and hearing about others experiences at the Disney parks, both stateside and abroad.

• July 12, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Hi, I am a fairly frequest visitor to Disney World, and love yours book and the accompanying web site.

But I am now planning a trip to Disney Land this December, and bought your book, but there is nothing on DL on your website. Is there something I am missing? Surely you must have more information on DL like you do DW. I sure would like to look at a crown calendar!! It is just not the same planning, and as you can probably tell, I am a planning NUT!

• Pingback:TouringPlans.com Pre-D23 Expo Meet @ The Hungry Bear - TouringPlans.com Blog | TouringPlans.com Blog