Another episode of the Unofficial Guide Disney Dish with Jim Hill podcast has been released. Join Jim and me at Universal Studios Orlnaod, where we talkĀ  Simpsons, Spiderman and what’s in store for the old Jaws attraction. Here’s the link in iTunes; here’s the MP3 directly.

If you have time after listening, we’d appreciate it if you could rate the show on iTunes and provide feedback on which destinations you’d like us to visit next. Thanks very much.

Len Testa

Len Testa is the co-author of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, and has contributed to the Disneyland and Las Vegas Unofficial Guides. Most of his time is spent trying to keep up with the team. Len's email address is len@touringplans.com. You can also follow him on Twitter: @lentesta.

6 thoughts on “Unofficial Guide Disney Dish With Jim Hill Podcast Released – Universal Studios Orlando

• April 15, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I hope the old Jaws ride turns into the new Transformers section of the park. I haven’t heard if it’s gonna be at Universal Studios or IoA yet. But I’m hyped.

• April 25, 2012 at 11:30 pm

It sounds like right after this trip you went to IoA for the rest of the day. Any word on when that podcast is coming?

• April 25, 2012 at 11:30 pm

And btw, I gave the most glowing review possible on iTunes. This is the only podcast I’ve enjoyed more than WDWtoday.

• May 20, 2012 at 3:57 pm

I really want to listen to these podcasts as I feel they are very informative, but Jim & Len’s use of the word “literally” is brutal. They use it almost as a preposition, and I can’t recall one time where it is used correctly. It is extremely distracting and consequently almost unlistenable. Sad.

• January 30, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Wow, thrilled to hear Jim Hill again.. just found your podcast, listened to them for the past couple of hours, love the interaction between Jim and Len (MUCH better than the other guy Jim). Thrilled you are back on the air (or were always on the air and I just found you). What do I want to hear? Pleasure Island history, Animal Kingdom, anything with Disney History. Love TouringPlans.com. !!!!

• February 11, 2013 at 10:57 am

“you know.” great information, but I can’t listen to it anymore because of Jim Hill … he says “you know,” “literally,” and “again” way too much. Makes it unlistenable. “Again, Disney literally, you know, developed, you know, literally, this idea.” Len Testa, please just host your own solo podcast.