New Soda Flavors Have Arrived at Club Cool in Epcot

©Disney
©Disney

Are you a fan of Club Cool, a place where guests can go to sample Coca-Cola products from countries around the world? If so, then the next time you visit this location in Epcot’s Future World, you’ll have a few new flavors of soda to try.

Seven new tastes are now offered. Beverly, the Italian aperitif that was previously found there, remains. (So will the popular game of getting unsuspecting people to drink this bitter tasting beverage.)

The new flavors are:

• Fanta Pineapple – Fanta debuted in Europe in the 1940s and was introduced in the U.S.A. in 1960s. It’s now available in more than 90 flavors. This option is caffeine-free and has a sweet pineapple taste.
  • VegitaBeta (Japan) – combines apricot and passion fruit flavors
  • Fanta Melon Frosty (Thailand) – a melon-flavored soda that is the number one seller here
  • Bibo (South Africa) – a fruit-flavored juice drink
  • Sparberry (Africa) – raspberry cream-flavored soda
  • Guarana Kuat (Brazil) – flavored after the guarana berry
  • Inca Kola (Peru) – offers a sweet, almost bubblegum-like taste

It sounds like these are interesting flavors, so make sure to enjoy your complimentary cup of refreshing goodness on your next trip! You may just find a new favorite!

Rikki Niblett

I am a co-host of the Be Our Guest Podcast and do lots of other fun Disney stuff all around the interwebs! You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram at @RikkiNibs or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/rikkinibs

10 thoughts on “New Soda Flavors Have Arrived at Club Cool in Epcot

• October 30, 2013 at 4:01 pm

So the awesome apple soda (I think from Israel?) is gone???? Sigh…

• October 30, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Kinley was from Israel, and I think more of a lemon/lime citrus flavor. Although I suppose our tastebuds might interpret the flavors differently. I absolutely savored Kinley when I was at Club Cool in December 2012. The last time I had a Kinley was in Israel 20 years before that.

• October 30, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Sounds like they got rid of my favorite which was Beverly.

• October 30, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Beverly is still there…it’s the only one that remained. 🙂

• October 30, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Honestly, this news excites me way more than it probably should. I adore Club Cool, but for a local with an annual pass, I’m ready for new flavors!

I’ll miss some of the ones, though it cracks me up that Beverly stays. I may be the only person in the world that loves it.

• October 30, 2013 at 9:13 pm

The VegitaBeta is not a new flavor, and I’m pretty sure the Guarana has been there in the past.

• October 30, 2013 at 9:18 pm

I’m from Brazil and here we’re crazy about Guarana!!! You’ll love it!

• October 30, 2013 at 11:04 pm

I will miss Mezzo Mix from Germany… I thought something might have been up, they were out of a lot of the favors most of the summer!

• November 3, 2013 at 10:49 pm

This explains why there were only 3-4 flavors available when we were there at the beginning of the month. It was disappointing to us. Hopefully they will not be in the middle of a flavor change next time we visit.

• November 5, 2013 at 1:09 pm

You Guys – the new flavors are AWESOME!!! Total upgrade!! 🙂 You have to try them when you are in town!

Comments are closed.