We’ve added more coverage of Disney’s Pop Century Resort to the site, including new photos and these sections:
- How Pop compares to Disney’s All-Star and Art of Animation resorts
- What’s in a room (and what’s not in a room), including photos
- Handicap-accessible room options
- The difference between a Standard and Preferred room, and Standard and Pool views
- Where to check in, purchase tickets, and make dining reservations
- Photos and details on Pop’s pools and playgrounds, including handicap accessibility
- Dining and Restaurants, from the Everything Pop food court menus, to refillable mugs, to in-room pizza delivery
- Your transportation options, including Magical Express, Disney’s typical bus schedule to the theme parks, when to drive your own car, and getting to Universal
- Shopping and recreation choices, including Pop’s 1.28-mile jogging trail route
- Babysitting and in-room child care options and prices
- Extensive comments from readers who have stayed at Pop Century
We’ve also greatly expanded the Good Rooms and Not So Good Rooms section, with photos and recommendations on the best rooms (and their views!) from each building.
Take a look at the new page, and leave comments and suggestions below. Thanks!