According to The Orlando Sentinel, we have an official listing of some of the new stores that will take up residence of The Landing section of Disney Springs. They include:
- APEX by Sunglass Hut – Sells high end sunglasses with a focus on sports. These are the perfect sunglasses to wear when getting out there, being active.
- Art of Shaving – A high-end shaving products store, including aromatherapy-based grooming products and elegant shaving instruments. This brand is concerned with getting you that “perfect shave.”
- Chapel Hats – Offers hats and headwear that are perfect for a night on the town or maybe even that special event. They don’t offer your traditional baseball cap, instead they sell headwear like fedoras, Panama hats, pork pies, and even top hats. They also offer a selection of beautiful hats for women, such as derby hats, floppy hats, and more.
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC – Welcome back BabyCakes! I knew you wouldn’t be gone for good! Erin McKenna’s is a gluten-free vegan bakery from the creator of BabyCakes NYC. The bakery was always a popular destination for many before it closed early last year due to Disney Springs construction. Guests looking for Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC packaged desserts can currently find them at many locations around the Walt Disney World Resort, including: The Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, The Boardwalk Bakery at Disney’s Boardwalk, The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, and Everything Pop at Disney’s Pop Century Resort. It will be great to have a storefront to visit once again soon though!
- Havaianas – Where you’ll find designer flip-flops, perfect for the Florida sun! They offer fun designs and bright colored footwear. There will also be a station where Guests can create their own personalized flip-flops. (And based off some research, I would bet that they will sell specialty Disney-themed flip-flops too.)
- Sanuk – Another shoe store, this one with an emphasis on all different types of shoes, known as creatively inspired footwear.
- Sound Lion – Looking to get your music on? Here they offer digital sound and music products such as headphones, ear buds, speakers, and wireless music players. You can try any product before purchasing and find the best product to work for you.
While there is currently no time frame on when these stores are expected to debut, Downtown Disney is expected to officially be renamed Disney Springs with the official opening of The Landing (the former location of Pleasure Island) sometime this spring. Additional locations previously announced for The Landing include Morimoto Asia, The BOATHOUSE, and STK Orlando. Other shops and restaurants to be located within the Disney Springs complex are expected to released within the coming months. I’ll make sure to keep you posted!