Earlier this week, I gave you some preliminary details about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, including information about five new artists that would be joining this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series festivities. During this concert series, bands and solo artists perform some of their most popular songs nightly.
Well today, Disney released the full concert series schedule. In addition to the new artists (which include Tiffany, Chaka Kahn, the S.O.S. Band, Everclear and Maxi Priest), many favorites will be returning, including Air Supply, Boyz II Men, Hanson, and Dennis DeYoung.
This year’s schedule is as follows:
- David Cook – September 25-27
- Wilson Phillips – September 28-29
- Christopher Cross – September 30-October 1
- Starship – October 2-4
- Smash Mouth – October 5-7
- The Pointer Sisters – October 8-9
- 38 Special – October 10-11
- Rick Springfield – October 12-13
- Sugar Ray – October 14-16
- The S.O.S. Band – October 17-18
- Air Supply – October 19-21
- Fuel – October 22-23
- Tiffany (NEW!) – October 24-25
- Dennis DeYoung – October 26-28
- Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30
- Everclear (NEW!) – October 31-November 1
- Boyz II Men – November 2-4
- Sister Hazel – November 5-6
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7-9
- Hanson – November 10-12
- Maxi Priest (NEW!) – November 13-14
- Chaka Khan (NEW!) – November 15-16
Do keep in mind that artists are subject to change.
Shows take place in the America Gardens Theatre at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. The show is included in your theme park admission.
These concerts are always a lot of fun, and you can tell the performers are excited to be on stage here. Which artist are you most excited to see?