I’m back again! Looks like we have quite a few small nuggets for you all today that can help you with you next trip. These nuggets range from all four parks, as well as a few of the resorts too.
- Habit Heroes at Epcot’s Innoventions has officially closed.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at the Magic Kingdom will be closed for a lengthy refurbishment, from April 4 through sometime in July 2016.
- The Writer’s Stop is officially on the chopping block for Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Flights of Wonder at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is closed for two months, until March 17. The attraction will be gaining the addition of a permanent roof over the seating area.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will be celebrating African culture with Guests on February 3, from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. in the lobby of the Jambo House. There will be music, dancing, face painting and many activities that are a part of African culture.
- Beginning February 11, Disney’s Beach Club Resort will begin offering Afternoon Tea from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. at the Crescent Solarium on the following dates:
- Feb. 11-14
- March 24-29
- May 5-8
- Sept. 1-5
The solarium overlooking Crescent Gardens provides an elegant setting for Guests to enjoy classic afternoon tea, savories and sweets, such as house-made scones, petite sandwiches and pastries. A variety of alcoholic beverages will also be available.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter will presents their annual Mardi Gras event on February 9 from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. in the French Quarter courtyard, Mardi Gras themed entertainment, characters, games, activities and more will be available for Guests of all ages to enjoy. To kick-off the event will be a special parade at 4:45 p.m. around the Doubloon Lagoon pool area.
- Guests dining at Fulton’s Crab House may enjoy a new Sunday brunch menu from 11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m. The brunch menu features delicious dishes including Crab and Asparagus Benedict with Lake Meadow Farm eggs, jumbo lump crab, asparagus, grilled Neuski bacon slab served on a toasted challah and topped with lobster infused hollandaise and New Orleans BBQ Shrimp with a crispy 5-minute egg, buttermilk biscuits and a spicy black pepper butter sauce, Corned Beef Hash, the Monte Cristo Sandwich and the Kobe Breakfast Burger with a fried egg, hash browns, cheddar cheese and sweet onion jam. This new menu is only available on Sundays and is in addition to the main lunch menu.