We all know that dining options have been minimized greatly at Disney’s Hollywood Studios over the past few months. With Studio Catering Co. closed for good and Pizza Planet currently closed for refurbishment, choices are extremely slim when it comes to counter service dining in the park.
To help with that, three new quick service options have opened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for this summer. Guests can visit Echo Lake Eats where they will have the option to choose from three different tastes that sound delightful.
Hollywood Waffles of Fame will serve sandwiches including:
- Shaved Turkey and Gouda Waffle Sandwich with mixed greens, bacon, tomato and herb-cheese pesto served with chips
- Shaved Ham and Cheddar Focaccia with water cress and spicy mustard served with chips
- Freshly-baked Chocolate Chip Cookie
Bocados del Lago Nachos y Empanadas will feature nachos and empanadas:
- Loaded Chili Cheese Nachos with Guacamole
- Beef Empanadas, roasted corn and black bean salsa, Queso Fresco with cilantro sour cream
- Dulce de Leche Cookie
Sliders to the Stars is serving delicious BBQ and brisket sliders:
- Pulled Beef Brisket Sliders with arugula, pickled onions and horseradish aioli on sesame bun served with chips
- Pulled Barbecued Chicken Sliders with coleslaw and chipotle aioli on a brioche bun served with chips
- Mickey Brownie
In addition, the Oasis Canteen has seen an enhanced menu. Offerings here include:
- Chicken Breast Nuggets served with celery and carrots with a Ranch dipper and chips
- Sweet Chili-glazed Chicken Breast Nuggets served with celery and carrots with a Ranch dipper and chips
- Kid’s Breast Nuggets
- Mickey Brownie
Guests will find these new options located around Echo Lake. These quick service choices will only be available for a limited time.