For those of you who enjoy participating in the great Premium Events that the Epcot Food and Wine Festival offers, you’ll be able to make your reservations beginning on July 21. Even better news is that for those of you who are Chase Visa cardholders, Annual Passholders, and Disney Vacation Club members, you’ll be able to book as early as July 19! (Though keep in mind that availability will be limited during the early booking window.)
Here are just some of the premium events that you will be able book beginning this week for this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival:
- Four all-new interactive culinary adventures in the Disney resorts where you can ask the experts, taste and cook alongside our chefs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney Yacht Club Resort.
- The new “Mix It, Make It Celebrate It” hands-on workshop gives Guests the opportunity to learn from the pros in many different areas such as cake decorating, garnishing, cocktail mixing and more.
- During the Cheese Seminars, you can learn about different cheese that are paired with wine, beer and other beverages.
- The Rockin’ Burger Block Parties are back for just three Fridays at World ShowPlace. Each party features a celebrity chef and all-you-can-eat specialty sliders paired with beverages. Guests can join Chef Maneet Chauhan on September 30, Chef Alex Seidel on October 14, and Chef Jehangir Mehta on November 11.
- The Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses will take place on October 28 and 29. This elegant gourmet tasting party comes complete with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with delicous food.
- Speaking of Party for the Senses, for 2016, it will be held every weekend in October.
- What’s Cookin’ With … will feature some of the country’s top celebrity chefs who will begin the morning with a delightful plated brunch and sparkling wine toast. The fun starts with a demo, and the chefs answer questions from the audience and share secrets of their successes. The brunch takes place on select Fridays and Sundays at 10 a.m. Guests include
- Friday, Sept. 16 – Elizabeth Falkner
- Sunday, Sept. 18 – Bryan Voltaggio
- Friday, Sept. 23 – Andrea Robinson
- Sunday, Sept. 25 – Robert Irvine
- Friday, Sept.30 – Graham Elliot
- Sunday, Oct. 2 – Buddy Valastro
- Friday, Oct. 7 – Jamie Deen
- Sunday, Oct. 9 – Cat Cora
- Friday, Oct. 14 – Emily Ellyn
- Friday, Oct. 21 – Andrew Zimmern
- Sunday, Oct. 23 – Rock Harper
- Sunday, Oct. 30 – Geoffrey Zakarian
- Friday, Nov. 4 – Alex Guarnaschelli
- Sunday, Nov. 6 – David Guas
- Friday, Nov. 11 – Sarah Fioroni
- Sunday, Nov. 13 – Jehangir Mehta
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining will allow Guests to savor magical, memorable meals at Signature restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort where the resident chef prepares a magnificent culinary experience while explaining technique, menu choice, and wine pairings. The meal will be paired with specially selected wines from a hosting winery.
- Specialty Dining & Pairings will take place around World Showcase. Prepare for pure epicurean excellence as master chefs whip up delicious dishes true to the traditions of these inspirational nations—from France to Japan and beyond.
Be sure to book your Epcot Food and Wine Festival Premium Event reservations by calling 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378). You can do so starting at 7:00 a.m.