TouringPlansTV: Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts + Video

• yacht clubWe’re back for a whole new episode of TouringPlansTV!

Make your way to Walt Disney World…I’ll meet you there to talk about Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts!

Do you have any suggestions for future videos? Let me know in the comments!

Angela Dahlgren

Angela is cohost of the TouringPlans Podcast and regular contributor to the TouringPlans YouTube channel. When she's not talking about the happiest place on earth, she spends her time entertaining her own little Minnie and Mickey Mouse. You can find her on twitter @AngelaDahlgren or via email - angela@touringplans.com

9 thoughts on “TouringPlansTV: Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts + Video

• July 27, 2016 at 9:32 am

I would love to stay at one of these locations. It would be great to be able to simply walk thru the International Gateway to Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival.

• July 27, 2016 at 10:54 am

MK,

Wouldn’t that be so convenient? I know I would LOVE to fill my tummy to the brim and then make the short walk back for a nice nap!

Sounds like something we should both put on our bucket list!

I appreciate the comment, 🙂

Angela

• July 27, 2016 at 11:05 am

So excited! Gonna be there in 9 days!!!! Thanks for the preview!

• July 27, 2016 at 11:08 am

Jenny,

Have a fabulous time. The resorts have such a calm and relaxing atmosphere. When I walk around the area with my family, it’s pure happiness and bliss.

Enjoy every minute!

Angela

• July 27, 2016 at 11:14 am

Hello, I don’t know if you can be this specific but I heard there are only a handful of “full sized” balconies at Beach Club. Are there any standard rooms with a full size? Do you know what rooms have the full size? Thank you.

• July 29, 2016 at 8:54 am

I would love a video on club level rooms at WDW. I have never stayed club level but have heard about them before. Do you get a bigger or better room? Is it worth it?

• August 12, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Dave,

I will definitely make a video about this and respond to all your questions then.

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Angela

• August 7, 2016 at 4:43 pm

I did a quick Google search and came up with… nothing. Maybe take a close up picture of the wall and bring that to Home Depot? It won’t be exact (too many factors like shadows, sunlight, and fading will affect the color), but very close. It is a great color of blue. I can see why you’d want to paint your house this color.

• August 12, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Greg,

Great idea! I am definitely going to do this.

Thanks for the comment!