Ask It: Bring Back a Parade

This week’s Ask It fires up the wayback machine, looking at parades that are no longer around. Here’s this week’s question:

Which Disney Parade Would You Bring Back?

• Spectromagic (57%, 395 Votes)
  • Tapestry of Nations/Dreams (22%, 150 Votes)
  • Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade (16%, 109 Votes)
  • Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade (5%, 33 Votes)

Total Voters: 687

Loading ... Loading ...

We picked one parade from each of the Walt Disney World theme parks, but feel free to comment with other ideas, too. Happy voting!

Julia Mascardo

Freelance writer and editor, living the dream in Central Florida with my husband, cats, and spirited eight-year-old daughter.

12 thoughts on “Ask It: Bring Back a Parade

• Pingback:Ask It Results: Favorite Nighttime Show at WDW - TouringPlans.com Blog | TouringPlans.com Blog

• April 5, 2017 at 11:13 am

What we really need is to bring MSEP back to Orlando. Still voted Spectro even though, obviously, that’s impossible.

• April 5, 2017 at 4:59 pm

The words “Disney” and “impossible” do not go together! While the original Spectromagic floats no longer exist, there’s no reason why an updated Spectromagic can’t be built with the latest technologies. How about for the 50th anniversary nighttime parade.

• April 6, 2017 at 2:12 pm

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”-Walt Disney

Also I’d like to jump in with an off-the-menu option of MSEP in WDW or even delay or cancel the retirement at DL. I don’t know if it has actually been running since my earliest trips to either park but that and a firework show are the epitome of Disney nighttime entertainment for me.

• April 5, 2017 at 5:49 pm

+1 for MSEP.

• April 5, 2017 at 7:35 pm

I bet a lot of the readers don’t even remember Tapestry of Nations, I loved it and still listen to the music.

• April 5, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I worry that so many do not remember Tapestry of Nations. It was so unique among the other parades and brought out the spirit of EPCOT so well.

• April 5, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Spectromagic hands down! Even today that music brings a tear to my eye. I have so many great memories watching that parade with my kids and my parents!

• April 5, 2017 at 8:38 pm

I voted for Tapestry because it’s the kind of high-concept show Disney doesn’t do any more. But seriously, I’d vote “just bring back any nighttime parade to MK”

• April 5, 2017 at 9:58 pm

We loved Paint the Night at DL. When MSEP went to DO, I was hoping Paint the Night would come to WDW.

• April 5, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Paint the Night in Orlando! That would be awesome! I loved it and Spectro too, but I actually voted for the AK parade because it was soooo unique and fit the park so well. I know they can come up with something grand for Magic Kingdom, but I wonder if AK will see a parade again…

• April 6, 2017 at 8:22 pm

None of these…I vote for Main Street Electrical Parade.

Comments are closed.