Angela Dahlgren

Angela is cohost of the TouringPlans Podcast and regular contributor to the TouringPlans YouTube channel. When she's not talking about the happiest place on earth, she spends her time entertaining her own little Minnie and Mickey Mouse. You can find her on twitter @AngelaDahlgren or via email - angela@touringplans.com

9 thoughts on “Part One: Should I Use a Travel Agent? + Video

• June 1, 2017 at 9:46 am

I used AAA to book our vacation. Mostly because I wanted two rooms that are at least near each other. And I waited too long to get “free dining” for the dates and resort I hoped for. The agent was able to compare prices and we ended up at a moderate with free dining for only $350 more than a value and paying for the dining. (Four adults, one child, one infant in two rooms.) The only weird thing was getting an email from them asking me to “docu-sign” for the reservation. I haven’t figured that out yet.

• June 3, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Len,

I’m glad you had a good experience with a TA. I hope you had a great trip.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Angela

• June 1, 2017 at 9:52 am

Maybe this will be answered in Part 2, in which case, I can wait: How early is too early to contact a travel agent? I’m looking at a trip in late 2019 that I think would benefit from a TA and their talents, as it involves multiple couples with different needs. Thank you for this video! Very helpful!

• June 3, 2017 at 1:36 pm

Amy,

Since you can book a Disney trip 499 days in advance, there’s no harm in contacting one now!

Thank you for watching. 🙂

Angela

• June 1, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Random observation….Angela’s teeth do not appear to be real. That is all

• June 3, 2017 at 1:36 pm

Thank you Keith, I grew them myself.

Angela

• June 3, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Thank you for watching Annette!

Angela