You know that feeling you get when you’re touring in a theme park later in the evening and you all the sudden get hungry? You want more than a bucket of popcorn or a turkey leg, but all the restaurants are closed. What are you supposed to do?
Well, Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland at Disneyland has your answer! They are introducing a late night menu. (Which, let me tell you….is genius!) Items that will be offered include:
- Micron Burger – A mini-double slider with American cheese, house sauce, pickle and caramelized onions
- Meteor Potato Bites – Loaded potato bites topped with chopped ground beef, caramelized onions, house sauce and sharp cheddar cheese sauce
- Sweet or Spicy Star Clusters – A waffle bowl filled with crispy chicken bites over blue cheese coleslaw and pickle chips; choose sweet chili or buffalo sauce
- Little Dippers – French toast sticks served with salted caramel and strawberry sauces
- Lunar Space-Adilla – A quesadilla with pepper jack cheese, Ortega chilies, chicken breast and chipotle-ranch sauce
- Kid’s Power Pack with a banana, sliced apples, baby carrots, cheese crackers, yogurt smoothie and choice of milk or water
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Sandwich
- Strawberry Fruit Bar
These offerings will be available at Galactic Grill from 9:00 p.m. until park close.