Crowd levels are plummeting this week! With ride closures at Magic Kingdom park and the start of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, we’ve got lots to cover in this preview.
- The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival begins Thursday, August 31st. Look for a video overview coming next Tuesday!
- Also starting this week is the hard-ticket Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom. Keep these party dates in mind when planning what day you want to visit Magic Kingdom.
- From August 25-27, the 75th anniversary of Bambi is being celebrated with a special Disney PhotoPass opportunity. From 10:20am – 4pm, you can meet Thumper and Miss Bunny at Rafiki’s Planet Watch inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom park. Ask a PhotoPass photographer about other Magic Shot opportunities!
- The My Disney Experience app has been updated! It now allows those on the Disney Dining Plan to track their remaining meals and snacks. Charges made to your Disney Resort hotel account can now be viewed from the app as well.
Pack those ponchos this weekend. Tropical moisture in the area means a good chance for a soggy weekend. For the most current weather conditions, click here!
Orange indicates moderate crowds while blue indicates low crowds
For more information about crowd levels, click here!
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- The Hall of Presidents
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Splash Mountain (August 28th)
Will you take advantage of the low crowd levels? Let me know in the comments!