According to the Walt Disney World site, Guests are invited to ring in 2018 with a special themed meal at Mickey’s Backyard BBQ at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. The New Year’s Eve BBQ will include great entertainment offerings, as well as a delicious meal.
Guests who attend the event will be able to enjoy spirited bluegrass music and there will also be a DJ on hand, there will be a live video feed of the ball drop at Times Square, and of course, there will be characters, such as Mickey, Minnie, and Chip ‘n Dale.
The Mickey’s Backyard BBQ menu will include mouthwatering favorites including:
- A variety of meats, including smoked chicken, baked salmon, beef brisket and Italian sausage
- Lobster macaroni and cheese
- Baked potatoes and assorted toppings
- Hot vegetarian meal
- Assorted cold salads, including kale salad, jicama carrot salad and roasted beet salad
- Appetizers, including a cheese board, vegetable crudités, crackers, breads and fresh fruit
- Kids’ options, like chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh green beans and salad
- Assorted desserts, like mini s’mores mason jars, cherry cheesecake and chocolate truffles
The evening will be capped off with champagne as you enjoy a breathtaking fireworks display from the Magic Kingdom.
The New Year’s Eve BBQ will begin at 8:30 p.m. at the Fort Wilderness Pavilion and costs $95 per adult and $75 per child (ages 3-9).
To book this special experience, call (407) WDW-DINE.