It may be the first day of winter, but I’m thinking about spring. Why? Because this week we learned which artists will be coming for the 2018 Garden Rocks Concert Series, part of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
The annual springtime event, the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival, will run from February 28 through May 28. That’s 90 days of flowers, topiaries, food, demonstrations, seminars, and, yes, the Garden Rocks Concert Series!
The Garden Rocks Concert Series (which was formerly known as the Flower Power Concert Series) shows take place on Friday through Monday evenings at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion.
This year, many favorite performers will be returning, but there will also be quite a few new artists from the ’60s, ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s. They all are going to be ready to rock! Here is this year’s line up:
- March 2-5: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- March 9-12: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 16-19: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 23-26: Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 30-April 2: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 6-7: Foghat (NEW!) “Slow Ride”
- April 8-9: Survivor (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Eye of the Tiger”
- April 13-14: Smash Mouth (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “All Star”
- April 15-16: Rick Springfield (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 20-21: Jo Dee Messina (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Stand Beside Me”
- April 22-23: Lonestar (NEW!) “Amazed”
- April 27-30: Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- May 4-7: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 11-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- May 13-14: Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles (NEW!) “Hotel California”
- May 18-21: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 25-28: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
Show times are at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. These concerts are included with your park admission, and do keep in mind that the artists and schedule are subject to change without notice.
If you want to guarantee your spot for one of these concerts, you should consider purchasing a Garden Rocks Dining Package. Guests who book the package will not only receive guaranteed seating for the concert, but they can also choose from either breakfast, lunch, or dinner at a select Epcot restaurant. These are not available to book currently, but I’ll make sure to let you know when they do open up.
Stay tuned to the blog for more information about this year’s Epcot Flower & Garden Festival!