Yesterday kicked off a brand new breakfast menu that is going to be offered at Red Rose Taverne in Fantasyland at Disneyland. Breakfast will be available for Guests from park opening until 11:00 p.m.
Red Rose Tavern will offer the following breakfast items:
- Breakfast Platter: scrambled eggs, bacon, and taverne potatoes, with a petite croissant
- Breakfast Flatbread: bacon, egg, mozzarella, taverne potatoes, bechamel sauce, and greens
- Garden Vegetable Hash: mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, kale, taverne potatoes, bechamel sauce, and a baked egg, served with a petite croissant
- Open Face Croique Madame: ham, baked egg, gruyere, bechamel sauce, Dijon mustard, and seasoned sliced tomatoes on country-style toast served with seasonal fruit
- Mickey Shaped Pancake: served with bacon and fresh berries
- Buttermilk Pancake Platter: Three pancakes served with scrambled eggs and bacon
For those who don’t know, the Red Rose Taverne is the Fantasyland quick-service location that is formerly known as Pinocchio Vilage Haus. The restaurant changed names and themes to coincide with the premiere of the live action Beauty and the Beast film.
The addition of this breakfast offering at Red Rose Taverne though means that Rancho Del Zocalo is no longer offering breakfast.