Sarge is telling you to “Go! Go! Go!”
Guests who staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel and are up to 60 days from their check-in can make their FastPass+ reservations for the attractions found in Toy Story Land!
With this news, also comes new FastPass+ tiering for Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The new tiering levels are as follows:
Tier 1 (Choose 1):
- Toy Story Mania
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Alien Swirling Saucers
Tier 2 (Choose 2):
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage!
- For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
In addition, beginning July 1, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will also be open from 8:00 a.m-10:30 p.m. for a limited time. In addition, Guests will be able to participate in even more Extra Magic Hour opportunities, including daily morning Extra Magic Hours, plus evening Extra Magic Hours offered once per week. That means you’ll have plenty of options to see your favorite toys, as well as the rest of the park too!
I’m ready to get shrunk down to the size of a toy, how about you?