Disney PhotoPass Day is coming up, and the dog-friendly resort policy is here to stay. Get your Walt Disney World crowd levels, park hours, and more right here!
- Disney PhotoPass Day is August 19! While Disney hasn’t announced (at the time this article was written) exactly what this event will entail, you can definitely expect a day of fun and imaginative photo opportunities.
- Walt Disney World announced they will continue their dog-friendly resort policy. Participating resorts are listed below, and you can read more details about this policy here.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Note: Disney Vacation Club Members (and their guests) with an event ticket will be able to jump right into the Halloween fun TWO hours earlier than the general public. Instead of arriving at 4:00 p.m. like everyone else, feel free to come as early as 2:00 p.m. What a sweet treat!
- Due to overnight concrete work at Magic Kingdom park, the Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party will be cancelled August 20, 23, 27, and 30. The Main Street Trolley Show will be using the Main Street Ranch Wagon on that date.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
Do you use Disney PhotoPass? Leave your opinion below!