It’s here! (More or less!) While Disney hasn’t announced anything official about the 2019 Armed Forces Salute at Disneyland, several military bases have prices. I discussed the Walt Disney World release in a previous blog post, and we’ve been waiting (not so) patiently for the Disneyland announcement…. Which still hasn’t come! But thankfully, it appears it is still a thing.
Some of the other blog post information will still apply to the Disneyland version (like eligibility and the number of tickets you can buy) but here are some of the basic differences.
- The offer dates are same: the tickets are good from January 1, 2019 until December 19, 2019. At Disneyland there are some blockout dates on tickets. Disneyland tickets are blocked out from April 14– 22, 2019.
- Disneyland has two types of tickets available. The prices at each base may vary a little bit, but a 3-day park hopper is around $175 and a 4-day park hopper is $195.
- Tickets are available for purchase at military bases, ticket booths at Disneyland, and at Disneyland Resort hotels.
- The first time the tickets are used, the eligible member must be there to activate them, which means show their ID card or proof of eligibility.
- Room discounts are available at Disneyland, but we don’t have any official word on the percentage off. Based on previous years, it will probably be in the 20-40% range based on resort and dates. The military discount works on suites at Disneyland, which can be a huge savings!
One thing to note, Walt Disney World and Disneyland offers are two separate offers. Using one does not affect your ability to use the other.
Thanks again, Disney!
Tammy Whiting is the owner of Storybook Destinations. Did you know Storybook Destinations offers a complimentary subscription to TouringPlans with qualified Disney and Universal bookings? Click here for a no-obligation quote on your next vacation!